Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas is coming!

Hey my fellow bloggers!!! I'm here at work just getting ready to start my day. This week is different for me, I'm working on my cross shift on days which Cory is working nights. I havn't seen him since Tuesday evening and I won't get to see him till Wednesday morning....*Sigh* I guess that's how the ball bounces. I've made a bunch of progress on the never ending Zauberball scraf and I should have it finished on my days off.

Also this week is special because Tuesday is my Birthday :D I'm hoping for cake here at work but i'm not holding my breath lol
Since i fixed the blog and allowed everyone to post I have yet to receive a comment from anyone. Please if it's not working or if there is an issue send me an email, my address is at the top of this blog.
Thanks a bunch, you guys are super.
Pics to come when i get on days off.
Hope everyone has an awesome day!

1 comment: