Monday, December 26, 2011

And again ....





Ok people, above it the Turkey supper they searved us yesterday which was really good, and I managed to grab an extra one which I have for my lunch today......
Also i threw in two pictures of my desk, I know it's not that interesting but it's only to prove to my hubby that I actually was doing some work, see ...see all the papers lol

Last but not least is the pictures I was holding back of the Christmas gifts I was working on but couldn't post because the recipients frequentally read this blog..... So here is the finished products!




My cousin Jacky and her husband Warren! I hope you don't mind me posting the pictures guys but I forgot to take a picture of them before I sent them off in the mail.

Well more Christmas cheer to be posted when I get a chance,,,Like all My Christmas goodies I received!
Till then I hope you all had a Great Christmas!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment