Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stop Pointing at Me

Hey again, here is one of Mikes Trigger Finger Mittens finished.
I haven't cast on the second mitten yet, I just started back on my set of 7. My days off coming up will consist of Hunting and knitting when I can, but mostly hunting. Me and Hubby have to get our meat for the winter. Deer season is almost over. The scarf isn't finished yet, it's not even half done. I swear that Zauberball is never ending lol. Hope to finish it soon before Christmas creeps up on me and i'm in a mad rush like every year to finish my Christmas knitting on Christmas eve. I say every year that i'm going to start earlier and not stress myself. But time slips through my hands every year. Oh well, I can only do what I can. And this year I have so many mitten requests I don't know where to start. Well i'm off to dream land. Till the next post.....  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment