Thursday, October 13, 2011

Helix

So here is my first official Blog about something I'm actually making. I've have a Helix scarf of the needles for My Husbands, friends, wife for Christmas. It doesn't look like much yet but it will soon. And of course I'm making it in Crazy Zauberball in the Pink Colorway.


I know the quality isn't that good because the photo is taken with my IPhone but you get the general Idea.
So this along with Michelle Hunter's KAL that's going on right now I have a shawlette on the needles as well
http://knitpurlhunter.com/kal/ . I can't wait to start the second part. But I will tease you with the first part of it.

 

 I think it's looking pretty cool myself!  I'll be sure to post more pictures as I go. For now I leave you with these Pictures and I must leave now and make a cup of tea for my sweet. He'll be home shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment